NHP and Partners HealthCare:
A Shared Vision
NHP and Partners HealthCare share a dedication to ensuring the delivery of high quality care to underserved populations now and into the future.
Our Common Vision for Care
- Commitment to providing high quality, culturally competent, accessible, compassionate care
- Both organizations are deeply committed to community health centers (CHC) and to the belief that CHCs are a cornerstone of a cost-effective health care delivery system – particularly for the underserved.
- Combined experience will improve care coordination and ability to help curb health care costs
- Together, NHP and Partners will have enhanced ability and flexibility to develop innovative patient and family-centered models of care and craft new initiatives aimed at better managing care of complex conditions, especially for underserved populations.
- Stronger Support for Community Health Centers
- This affiliation will strengthen CHCs and help in the development of new, more effective ways of providing care and offer innovative and affordable approaches to care and wellness.
About Partners HealthCare
Partners HealthCare is an integrated health care system, founded by Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, that offers patients a continuum of coordinated and high-quality care. In addition to its two academic medical centers, the Partners system includes community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home health and long-term care services, and other health care entities. Partners HealthCare is committed to patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community. Partners is one of the nation’s leading biomedical research organizations and is a principal teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School. Partners HealthCare is a non-profit organization.
Visit the Partners website