Providers—here’s your all-in-one NHP portal: NHPNet
We heard from our providers that ease of use of our provider portal helps us work better together. So we redesigned NHPNet to further simplify interactions and support providers and their practice managers in the most efficient ways possible.
The e-business tools you use every day are now only a click away.
NHPNet gives access to a variety of transactions in a self-service capacity without contacting the plan for assistance. This provider tool allows providers and their staff to:
- Verify patient eligibility
- Submit new authorizations and referrals
- Check the status of referrals and authorizations
- Gain instant access to EOPs
- View member transactions and enrollment reports
- Access patient utilization stats and information
- Access current and historical referral information on patients referred from the PCP’s office to other providers
- Review site-based member utilization data on ER utilization, immunization rates, and other disease management (i.e., asthma, diabetes)
- Change a member PCP
- View Key Indicators and view actionable reports that support Quality HEDIS measures.
- Securely retrieve sensitive reports and other data requested of NHP
- View all NHPNet users registered for the site and change permissions as needed
These are just some of the self-service options currently available to providers.
To enroll in NHPNet, please visit NHPNet and follow the easy registration instructions—or consult with your site’s appointed User Administrator. Providers needing help can contact their dedicated NHP Provider Relations Representative or email Provider Relations at email@example.com