Rare and Chronic Disease Management
NHP has engaged AccordantCare™ to provide rare and chronic disease management services to our members.
Providers can refer patients to this program by contacting NHP’s Provider Service Center at 1-855-444-4647, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
NHP’s Care Managers work closely with AccordantCare™ to ensure the most appropriate and timely support is provided to our members.
This program provides members access to:
- An AccordantCare™ team of nurses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Regular follow up with a registered nurse to monitor changes in the member’s health
- Easy to read booklets and newsletters to help answer questions about special needs
- Useful tools to help members better manage their health
AccordantCare™ Nurses specialize in these areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Gaucher Disease
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
The program is part of the member’s health plan benefits coverage and is offered at no cost. Providers can refer patients to this program by contacting NHP’s Provider Service Center (8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday) at 1-855-444-4647.
To learn more about the program, call an AccordantCare™ Nurse at 1-866-940-2584 (TDD: 1-800-735-2962) from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
Or, visit the AccordantCare™ web site.