Nurse Advice Line
Neighborhood Health Plan wants you to know about a service that gives you access to a Registered Nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s our Nurse Advice Line, and you can call or email about any health concern that you have, large or small. This service is free for all NHP members.
- Get nursing advice on any subject.
- There’s no limit on calls or emails. Contact them as often as you need.
- For plans that include the pharmacy benefit, NHP covers medically necessary prescription drugs.
- Speak with English- and Spanish-speaking nurses. Also, we will translate for any non-English speaking members at no cost.
- Prerecorded health topics available over the phone.
- Your call, your health records, and what you discuss with the nurse are all private.
Remember, the Nurse Advice Line does not take the place of your health care provider and you should continue to schedule regular and ongoing visits with your PCP.
How to Reach a Nurse
You can call the Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-462-5449 (toll-free), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
My Care Family (MassHealth) members can call 833-372-5644 (toll-free), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can email your question in English or Spanish, and a nurse will call you within 24 hours.
If you have an urgent medical need, please contact your primary care provider. If you have an emergency, call 911.