Members with a rare disease can access special needs help from our partner, AccordantCare™
NHP has engaged AccordantCare™ to provide rare disease management services to our members. The program is part your NHP health plan benefits coverage, and is offered at no cost.
Our Care Managers work closely with AccordantCare™ to ensure the most appropriate and timely support is provided to our members.
AccordantCare™ Nurses specialize in the following conditions:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Crohn's Disease
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Gaucher Disease
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Parkinson's Disease
This program provides NHP members with access to:
- An AccordantCare™ team of nurses, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Regular follow up with a registered nurse to monitor changes in the member's health.
- Easy to read booklets and newsletters to help answer questions about special needs.
- Useful tools to help members better manage their health.
To learn more about the program, call an AccordantCare™ Nurse at 1-866-940-2584
(TDD: 1-800-735-2962) from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
You are not obligated to participate and can enroll and dis-enroll at any time. If you decide not to take advantage of this program, it will not change your health care benefits in any way.