Neighborhood Health Plan!
Thank you for choosing NHP. Here are a couple of things you can do to make your transition easy — and to help you get the most out of your plan right away.
Mynhp.org is the secure member portal for NHP members. You can set up your secure, free account as soon as your membership becomes active.
On mynhp.org you can:
- Quickly see what’s covered by your plan in your Schedule of Benefits and other plan documents
- Search the drug list for information about your current prescriptions
- Learn about your money-saving perks and benefits
- Access CaféWell, a wellness website where you can take a health assessment, get an personalized report, and start a wellness that’s tailored to your needs
- Choose or change your primary provider
- Check your deductible and other costs
- Shop DoctorSmart Rewards to get cash back when you have certain procedures with a high-value provider
Even before your membership is active, you can visit Mynhp.org to print a temporary ID card. That way, you can give your providers your new insurance information as soon as possible.
Let us know if you have a service or prescription that needs to be transitioned.
You should also let us know if you are pregnant or being treated for an ongoing condition. We’ll help you get transfer existing approvals, access your medication, and keep getting the care you need.
Fill out the transition of care form
We’re here to help.
If you have questions about transitioning your care to NHP, call 866-643-8392 (TTY 711)
For other questions, call 866-414-5533 (TTY 711)
We’re open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.