My Care Family members,
we are here for you.
Neighborhood Health Plan was created in the early 1980s to address the health care needs of underserved populations. Today we are proud to continue that tradition as the partner that provides MassHealth insurance coverage to members of My Care FamilySM.
Starting March 1, 2018, we will work with Greater Lawrence Family Health Center and Lawrence General Hospital to give you the care and resources you need, including:
- Primary care services like preventive care and well visits
- Diagnosis and treatment if you get sick
- Urgent or emergency services for sudden illness or injury
- Hospital care and home health care (if arranged by your doctor)
- Behavioral health benefits including mental health and substance abuse treatment services
- Money-saving pharmacy benefits
- All plans include routine eye exams
Questions about your plan? Log in to mynhp.org
If you have questions about your coverage or benefits, register and log in to mynhp.org.
There you can:
- Access your benefits, coverage
- Select or change your primary care provider
- Manage your pharmacy benefits
- Order or print an ID card
- Submit eligible expenses (like fitness reimbursement)
- Take a Health and Wellness Assessment
- And more!
You can also call Neighborhood Health Plan’s Customer Service at 800-462-5449.
(TTY users may dial 711.) We are available to help on Monday through Friday from 8 AM to
6 PM and Thursday from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Did you know? Your plan comes with money-saving pharmacy benefits
Your prescription drug benefits include many ways to save:
- Over-the-counter (OTC) drug benefit: You pay nothing, or a lower cost, for many common OTC drugs and products with a prescription at participating retail pharmacies
- Savings on a 90-day supply of certain maintenance medications at local participating pharmacies
- 20% savings on CVS brand health-related products with CVS ExtraCare® card
- Tens of thousands of pharmacies nationwide, including major chains like Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, as well as many independent pharmacies.
Download My Care Family brochure