We’re here for you
Neighborhood Health Plan is proud to provide MassHealth insurance coverage to members of My Care FamilySM. Your plan covers you for all MassHealth benefits, including:
- Visits to doctors and specialists
- Primary care services like preventive care and well visits
- Diagnosis and treatment if you get sick
- Urgent or emergency services for sudden illness or injury
- Hospital care and home health care (if arranged by your doctor)
- Behavioral health benefits including mental health and substance use disorder treatment services
- Prescription drug coverage
- Money-saving pharmacy benefits
- Routine eye exams
- Perks and discounts
- And more!
My Care Family Partners
Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Lawrence General Hospital
Find all your plan details at mynhp.org
Log in to our secure member portal to see everything you need to manage your plan, any time of day. Not a member yet? It’s easy to register. There you can:
- Learn about your benefits and coverage
- Select or change your primary care provider
- Manage your pharmacy benefits
- Order or print an ID card
- Submit eligible expenses (like fitness reimbursement)
- Take a Care Needs Screening
- Learn about perks that come with your plan — like a fitness benefit, discounts on child safety products, and more!
Want to speak to a Customer Service Professional?
For questions about your coverage, call Neighborhood Health Plan’s Customer Service at
800-462-5449. (TTY users may dial 711.) We are available to help on Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 6 PM and Thursday from 8 AM to 8 PM.