Keeping you healthy, fit, and happy
At Neighborhood Health Plan, every member’s health is our top priority.
Here you’ll find resources, information, discounts, and incentives that allow you to be proactive about your own good health.
- Health topics from A to Z – Get important details and information on a whole spectrum of health conditions, illnesses, operations, injuries, and more. We offer a library of briefs written on nearly every medical topic by experts in that field. Included here you’ll find sections on diabetes, asthma, allergies, and other common conditions.
- Health and Wellness Interactive Tools – We offer members tools for learning more about the state of their health, checking their symptoms, or to find out more about their medications.
- Stay Safe, Get Screened – "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." Find out which preventative health screenings you need to stay healthy by using this interactive tool.
- A Member Fitness Program – The fitness benefit varies by plan. You can get details about your benefit and check your eligibility by accessing your Schedule of Benefits or Covered Services at any time on our member portal, MyNHP.
- A Weight Loss Program – Most NHP commercial plans come with a Weight Loss Benefit that rewards members or someone in their family for losing weight the healthy way.
- 15% discount on products for infants and young children. NHP's child safety discount program features a 15% discount on a comprehensive collection of child safety products through Safe Beginnings, a Massachusetts Company.
- 50% safety helmet discounts. When you buy safety helmets for toddlers, children and adults, NHP will reimburse 50% of the purchase price of one new helmet, per member, per calendar year up to a $15.00 reimbursement.
- Care programs to help members live well. Explore the member programs NHP offers to help you stay healthy and manage your chronic illness: