Resources and support throughout the enrollment process
Your clients will value seamless account transition
Our LiteSwitch program gives proactive attention and support to brokers, employers, and members to ensure that every stage of the transition to NHP is smooth and seamless.
NHP’s LiteSwitch program allows clients to:
- minimize administrative efforts
- ensure members currently undergoing treatment receive support for uninterrupted care
- easily utilize online group enrollment tools
- get the support of dedicated account management
- engage employees with customized services, support, education, events, and materials
The result is a trouble-free transition as well as a fully welcoming member onboarding experience.
Ready to serve your client’s unique needs
Your client’s dedicated team includes an account executive, implementation manager
and NHP’s Broker and Account Service Support team. They will help employees find the providers they need, answer all transition of care questions, manage your implementation planning, and produce disruption or other reports as needed. They’ll also organize and staff client-site visits, enrollment seminars, health fair booths, or workplace presentations.
After enrollment, clients are connected to an ongoing support service team that includes
an Account Manager and the BASS team. New NHP members have access to numerous programs and resources, including support to help address any existing transition of