Everyone profits when employees are healthy, fit, and happy
At Neighborhood Health Plan, every member’s health is our top priority.
That’s why we’ve created plans for employers that give employees generous health and wellness resources and benefits. Employers not only get healthier employees (more pro-actively engaged in their own wellness), they also get the chance to educate employees on how to improve their personal health and happiness.
Here you’ll find resources, information, discounts, and incentives that allow employees to be proactive about their own good health.
- Health topics from A to Z – Get important details and information on a whole spectrum of health conditions, illnesses, operations, injuries, and more. We offer a library of briefs written on nearly every medical topic by experts in that field. Included here you’ll find sections on diabetes, asthma, allergies, and other common conditions.
- Health and Wellness Interactive Tools – We offer members tools for learning more about the state of their health, checking their symptoms, or to find out more about their medications.
- A Health Risk Assessment Tool is an easy-to-use online tool that can help members determine health risks for conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, or depression Preventive health screenings
- A Member Fitness Program – NHP’s once-a-year fitness program reimbursement will provide individuals up to $150 and families up to $300 in reimbursement toward a health club membership at qualifying facilities. Members must be a member of a health club and NHP for at least four full months in a calendar year.
- 15% discount on products for infants and young children. NHP's child safety discount program features a 15% discount on a comprehensive collection of child safety products through Safe Beginnings, a Massachusetts Company.
- 50% safety helmet discounts. When you buy safety helmets for toddlers, children and adults, NHP will reimburse 50% of the purchase price of one new helmet, per member, per calendar year up to a $15.00 reimbursement.
- Care programs to help members live well. Explore the member programs NHP offers to help you stay healthy and manage your chronic illness: