Health Connector Plans
NHP is proud to be a NCQA accredited Qualified Health Plan (QHP) on the Health Connector Insurance Marketplace. As a QHP, we are offering a range of high-quality and affordable health insurance options for individuals and small employers. These plans offer great coverage and value.
A health plan for the life you lead
For Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP), your health is everything. We provide our members with access to top doctors and great wellness benefits—all at a price you can afford.
Access to care where and when you need it
All of our plans offer access to our comprehensive network. Our provider network has 68 teaching, community and specialty hospitals, more than 4,100 primary care providers and over 13,400 specialists.
Great benefits with NHP Prime plans
- Comprehensive vision services including eye exams every 12 months
- Access90 pharmacy program: get a 90-day supply of certain prescription medicine
- Free and discounted eyewear and discounts on contact lenses at all Cambridge Eye Doctors locations
- NHP covers 6 months of membership at Weight Watchers® or Jenny Craig weight loss programs (benefit does not include food)*
- A Fitness Program benefit of $150 or one month membership, whichever is greater (must be a qualifying facility)*
|*One per policy (either subscriber or dependent)|
Plus—unlike most insurers—all medical copays, coinsurance, and deductibles for NHP Prime plans count towards the member’s out of pocket maximum (MOOP).
Enjoy peace of mind with Neighborhood Health Plan
You will be able to enroll in NHP Prime, ConnectorCare, and MassHealth Care Plus plans on the Health Connector Insurance Marketplace. Enrollment will begin October 1, 2013 for coverage starting January 1, 2014.
Enroll in for NHP Prime plans, ConnectorCare, and MassHealth Care Plus plans on the Health Connector Insurance Marketplace.
New ways to save
Premium tax credits, cost-sharing assistance and other government programs may be available to eligible members for assistance in paying for coverage with NHP ConnectorCare plans.
Learn if you are eligible at the Health Connector Insurance Marketplace.