Rare and Chronic Disease Management by AccordantCare™
NHP has engaged AccordantCare™ to provide rare and chronic disease management services to our members. NHP's Care Managers work closely with AccordantCare™ to ensure the most appropriate and timely support is provided to our members.
This program provides members access to:
- An AccordantCare™ team of nurses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Regular follow up with a registered nurse to monitor changes in the member's health
- Easy to read booklets and newsletters to help answer questions about special needs
- Useful tools to help members better manage their health
AccordantCare™ Nurses specialize in these areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Crohn's Disease
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Gaucher Disease
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Heart Failure
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Seizure Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
To learn more about the program, call an AccordantCare™ Nurse at 1-866-940-2584 (TDD: 1-800-735-2962) from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
Or, visit the AccordantCare™ web site.
The program is part of the member's health plan benefits coverage and is offered at no cost. Providers can refer patients to this program by contacting NHP’s Provider Service Center (8:00AM to 6:00PM Monday through Friday) at 1-855-444-4NHP (4647).