The following briefly outlines the programs Neighborhood Health Plan has developed in order to meet the needs of its diverse population of members.
- ADHD Decision Support
- Asthma Program
- Care Management
- Rare and Chronic Disease Managment
- Care Partnership Program
Identifying Members at Risk for Acute Hospitalization
- Diabetes Disease Management
- Health Needs Assessment and Screening
- Maternal - Child Health Program
- Pediatric Care Management
- Social Care Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Substance Abuse Intervention
For More Information
For more information or if you identify a Member who may benefit from an NHP program, please contact NHP’s Provider Service Center (8:00AM to 6:00PM Monday through Friday) at 1-855-444-4NHP (4647).