NHP Provider Manual
Our Provider Manual directs you to resources you need to do business with NHP.
Provider Payment Guidelines
A complete listing of NHP's payment guidelines.
Children's Behavioral Health Initiative
Information and tools regarding the Children's Behavioral Health Initiative are available from NHP's Behavioral Health Partner, Beacon Health Strategies.
Resources and Information about NHP Policies and Services for Providers and Their Office Staff
We encourage providers to check back here on an ongoing basis to stay current with the latest information on doing business with NHP.
- NHP Provider Manual - Your main resource about how Neighborhood Health Plan works.
- Payment Policies and Guides - Legal Compliance Guides, Medical Reimbursement Policies, Prior Authorization, and more.
- NHP Behavioral Health Provider Resources - Resources, including information about the Children's Behavioral Health Initiative, for Behavioral Health providers available from NHP's Behavioral Health partner, Beacon Health Strategies.
- Forms and Applications - Forms you need to do business with NHP, including Credentialing Applications.
- HIPAA - HIPAA Updates and Companion Guides.
- Improving Patient Satisfaction - A compilation of best practices, patient survey results, resources from the Institute for Health Care Improvement, and other valuable information for developing strategies to improve the patient care experience in your organization.
NHP Durable Medical Providers for Infant-Enteral-Nutritional Formulas
Clinical Peformance Improvement Initiative (CPII)
Visit the CPII page for up-to-date information about the Group Insurance Commission's quality improvement initiative.