Manage Your Special Health Needs
with the Help of AccordantCare™
NHP has engaged AccordantCare™ to provide rare disease management services to our members. Our Care Managers work closely with AccordantCare™ to ensure the most appropriate and timely support is provided to our members.
This program provides you with access to:
- An AccordantCare™ team of nurses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Regular follow up with a registered nurse to monitor changes in the member's health
- Easy to read booklets and newsletters to help answer questions about special needs
- Useful tools to help members better manage their health
AccordantCare™ Nurses specialize in these areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Crohn's Disease
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Gaucher Disease
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Seizure Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
To learn more about the program, call an AccordantCare™ Nurse at 1-866-940-2584 (TDD: 1-800-735-2962) from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
Or, visit the AccordantCare™ web site.
The program is part your NHP health plan benefits coverage and is offered at no cost. You can enroll to participate in this program by calling the NHP Member Service Center at 1-800-462-5449.
You are not obligated to participate and can enroll and dis-enroll at any time. If you decide not to take advantage of this program, it will not change your health care benefits in any way.