Which Program is Right for You?
Call an NHP Care Manager at 800-462-5449 (TTY: 800-655-1761) for help.
Domestic Violence Prevention and Help
NHP's Domestic Violence Program is committed to raising awareness of domestic violence and helping victims in need.
- Care Partnership Program – For our members who are at risk for more serious health problems
- Community Medical Alliance Complex Care Management Program (CMA CCM) – For adults and children with chronic, hard-to-manage medical conditions who need our special home visiting program.
- Asthma Program – A program to help you take charge of your asthma
- Managing Diabetes – A program to help you stay healthy while managing your diabetes
- "For You Two" Program – If you are pregnant, this is the program for you!
- Pediatric Care Management – For children under the age of 20 with special health care needs
- Social Care Management – Connecting you and your family to the community resources you need
- Help to Quit Smoking – Free expert telephone counseling and more!
- Rare Disease Management – A personal health care support system for our members with a rare disease
- Chronic Disease Management – A personal health care support system for our members with a chronic disease